In A Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downtime - Ourtime

+2
Captwave
[Dev]lairylowrie
6 posters

Go down

Downtime - Ourtime Empty Downtime - Ourtime

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Well guys and girls it seems devs cocked up forts 3/4days ago... now alli has lost 3 fucking actives plus me, i like my friends but as towards to game is there point in putting much more time and effort into a game where you cant get support and devs dont have a fucking clue...

Ill be here on forums but not on game until forts sorted, while people continue to play and buy pearls devs aint gonna log in for shit. But then it brings me to the question which many mods have thought before, us oldies still think now... are they purposely fucking dots up to make us quit, then bring the game down without an issue and no law suit as the costs to run are more than the game is making etc...
[Dev]lairylowrie
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Downtime - Ourtime Empty Re: Downtime - Ourtime

Post  Captwave Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:51 pm

well i log on and 10 people sell account followed by some idiot stealing my plunder so i go sleep now, some very unhappy people on game Sad
Captwave
Captwave

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZen Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 am

No production
No skill points
No point loging in.

ChaosZen
ChaosZen

https://www.facebook.com/ChaosZen

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 am

No forts to attack

No mods that help

No support from devs

No defence

No PVP

No good loot

List is endless lol lol!
[Dev]lairylowrie
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Post  sexylexxy Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

I've been away from here for a bit but I am going to say this. What you said Lairy has more truth to it than I think most people realize. As of right now, the Devs cant pull the game down without reimbursing some MAJOR funds. We all know they can't (and wouldn't) do that. So instead, they act like they are "making upgrades", Fuck a few things up and leave em that way for a few days in the hopes of pushing people away from the game. If the game is "dead" there is no point in continuing to upkeep therefore allowing Dots a natural death. I don't roll over that easy and I'm sure I could get some people onboard with me. As long as there are people that want to play the game that they have spent money on, the Devs can't close it down...I'm also starting to do some work with a friend of mine on the international internet laws to find out exactly what kind of rights we do have.

Anyway, this turned out to be much longer than I thought. All I'm saying is, if you like the game and want to play, stick with it, put pressure on the Devs. I just wish the people that buy pearls would stop long enough to stop lining the Devs pockets...THAT would get their attention.
sexylexxy
sexylexxy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedile Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

games fucked. i havent logged on in like 5 days. barely even thought about loggin in if yus wanna buy my account be my guest.. trade works to
Jedile
Jedile

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kapt. Hinton Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:13 am

what kind of trade?
Kapt. Hinton
Kapt. Hinton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedile Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:57 pm