In A Nutshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Lairy

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye Lairy Empty Goodbye Lairy

Post  Kapt. Hinton Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Dear Lairy,
I wasn't able to be on when you left and when I logged on you had just logged off. I didn't get to formally say my good byes and such. Really don't care what people think of this long thread so here goes. From the first time I met you when we we're naps in BiA\PoT alliances til the last time I talked to you on DotS I considered you a close mate and good friend. When you first let me in alli I screwed up and left. Then you gave me a second chance and I really enjoyed it. You kinda made me rethink wanting to leave the game. Then I "sold-up" and came back you told me no at first but let me rejoin alli anyway. That made me really happy then I left again to go to SGD and came back 2 days later. Then left again for BER. Now I know me mapping out all the times I've been in alli doesn't make sense but only reason I kept coming back is cause I loved being in alli. Was some of the best moments I had in dots. I enjoyed all the members and learning all I could from you about the game. Most won't admit they'll miss you but I will. I know I will and alot of others will too. With every old player I remember from my first time playing that leaves a piece of me and dots goes with it. Each has taught me atleast 1 or 2 things in my time here and I hate seeing them go. But every good thing must die eventually and if dots is the thing that dies then atleast I got to play in the time of the real pvpers. The ones who fought with strategy and not money. Anyways was nice knowing you mate Cya round, and Good luck in life.
Sincerely,
Kapt. Hinton
Kapt. Hinton
Kapt. Hinton

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Lairy Empty Re: Goodbye Lairy

Post  [Mod]lineman461 Tue May 01, 2012 1:23 am

Ill second that. You kept me playing when i was thru and helped me to learn alot. Its not gonna be the same without you giving me crap everytime I see you. Hopefully you can get your acct back and get back on.
Stay safe and have a blast in life.
[Mod]lineman461
[Mod]lineman461

Back to top Go down

Post  Credz Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 am

Lol you made my game fun and will admit you was easy best pvper in game lol you made it alive with all the freindly banter then you gave me my chance to join alli and i never felt more comfortable ever
Credz
Credz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down