Friday 6th April Easter Event

Go down

Friday 6th April Easter Event

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 am

Hey all,

A Big thank you form all the mods and those involved in setting up this hopefully sucessful, fun, knowledgable and most helpful forum where we aim to give you all the advise and help you need to grow and suceed on the water. Ensuring your gameplay is maximised and you get the best of what does has to offer. Moderators deserve respect and get things wrong so bear with us while we grow and focus building this new adventure, mods are here to ensure things are kept up to date, events finish on time, prizes are available blah blah and ranking people etc.

Are you all tired of 1min battles, want a little fun on dots. Well look no further more PVP than you can ever imagine is coming your way this Easter. Be online, get involved have fun. Enjoy yourself all, look forward to seeing you all over the easter period. We are open to ideas and are giving 5 b7 to best or best idea to run over the event/hunt/pvp/collection/map. Apply here today, now, for mod tell us why you should be mod and what you can bring.

We are not a charity and want to make this a fun enjoyable time for all. Lairy and Lips are funding this, alli is moderating along side hopefully other people voted in by you the people. Thank you to Sketch, Jedile and Devi for there 1billion each donations as a thank you we are giving you 5 FRP each thank you.

Thanks,

dots-forum
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday 6th April Easter Event

Post  Captwave on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 am

Hi Lairy, any news on your FROZE issue? Let me know if I can help in anyway I owe you man. pirat Pirates4Life
Captwave

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Yeah you could CW, go wickford blow fires car up and put her windows in, leave a message on a brick to say Lair wants his account back. Nah no news mate, Phoe confirmed it was fire and like many told me from fires post in dots chat ''Lairys event wont go ahead if i ban him'' Mate fire is corrupt as arseholes! You wont understand but she bent as a 9 bob note lol!
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Post  [Mod[Superman160 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:12 am

[Dev]lairylowrie wrote:Yeah you could CW, go wickford blow fires car up and put her windows in, leave a message on a brick to say Lair wants his account back. Nah no news mate, Phoe confirmed it was fire and like many told me from fires post in dots chat ''Lairys event wont go ahead if i ban him'' Mate fire is corrupt as arseholes! You wont understand but she bent as a 9 bob note lol!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LMFAO
[Mod[Superman160

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down