Event Suggestion

Go down

Event Suggestion

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 am

Dots community we need suggestions on when to run the next events that you want. farao

If you have any good ideas on Forum Events please post them here.

If we like it enough you will receive FRP if not LP for putting your voice accross, we will do a poll once we get likes on the top 5.

The event can be related to any aspect of the dots game or it can be non related like a poker. Will fuck you all up at that!!! lol!

Please include:

Name

State whether if the event is related to Dots or if it is Non Related.

Summary

How to win

Example

Please don't make the events too hard to play.
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Re: Event Suggestion

Post  sexylexxy on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 am

Name : SexyLexxy

Event would be Dots related

I have ran a few successful events in alliances I have been in. They are fun, encourage people to grow and everyone ended up with a laugh (and some bragging rights). The first event was an Npc event (which Im sure other alliances have also done), you collect numbers (they could simply be posted in a post here in the forums) of what the npcs are currently at. Decide on a time that the event will start and end (I usually ran it for a weekend). At the end of the weekend the people who posted their numbers post their new numbers (which can easily be confirmed by anyone who is willing to assist with the event). From there 1st, 2nd and 3rd place are decided and prizes handed out (Used to receive donations from the better off alliances members, anything from uniques to cannons to pearl ammo).

Second event I ran was a treasure hunt. I had people from the alliance volunteer their time to pick a sector of the map (with no land) to sit in cc with a booster of some type (wood, stone, rum etc.) Volunteers were spread out all over the map. The participants all gathered in one sector and told to start all at once. You would have to find the sector where a volunteer was, kill an NPC in that sector and inform the volunteer you found them. The volunteer then dropped ONE booster to that player and they moved on to find the next. First person to arrive back at the starting point with all the boosters that were needed to be collected, Won the event.

Not sure if these would be of any interest, but they were tons of fun to have within the alliance. Smile
sexylexxy

Back to top Go down

Post  [Mod[Superman160 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 am

i was thinking of something cool that we can just do, doesnt have to be a event really just every1 get in non peral ships and kick each other ass like it was BACKKKKKKKKKK THEN with out peral ships hehe Razz
[Mod[Superman160

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphi on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 am

Yeah i think that anything fun/interesting to spark peoples spirits would be fun and exciting to do. Like Super said above me ^ even a fight in NPC ships would be hella fun and supurb Razz
Aphi

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 am

Hey Lexxy, Love both ideas one we use in alli already. The thunt we want full details, please IGM me full details how you run will be min of 20 players. If in groups etc do in 3-5-8 or however its your baby your event full control to you on the day etc.

Hey Super, Beautiful i love it, use to love me corvette i know Porks will be creaming in his pants reading this, he has 6 slot ships of all small med large etc ships, and im sure diddy left the 90 min no IS pvp event we held last time i mean i went to bed 1 hour 30mins still in bed lying there thinking about the 270 pvp me At Eaz and LaughingJester got in 90 mins haha so got back up and chatted for a hour and then we all spoke about this idea and 12-13days i think down the line here we are and what fantastic fucking support from you. All people that registered here deserve a medal, and you will get that medal.

Thanks,
Lairy farao
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Post  [Mod]SirSpeedy on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:02 am

Liary give me ammo:D thats a good event isnt it:P
[Mod]SirSpeedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Captwave on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Thankyou for all your help in getting me up lairy/speedy and Cpt Ron and dots forum for providing me with Small II and unique/cannon package, will be buying more tuesday wen banks open. jocolor

Much appreciated. CW
Captwave

Back to top Go down

Post  [Mod[Superman160 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:12 pm

yw
[Mod[Superman160

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedile on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 pm

have we ever had a plunder event? that could be interesting if planned out..
Jedile

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [Mod[Superman160 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:02 pm

that wouldnt be any good if theres nothing good coming out of plunder spots, what we gnna race for mats lmao:P
[Mod[Superman160

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedile on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 pm

:p i dont know.. be amazing if there was a stat for plundering.. like pvp/npc/plunder?
Jedile

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum