Renewed forum rewards

Go down

Renewed forum rewards

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 am

Renewed forum rewards

Forum Reward Points

What is it? affraid

Forum Reward Points is going to be our new way of rewarding you players for doing what you do in the forums.

Please bear with us mods working on a efficent fast effective easy to use system and so you the players wont loose points so keep track of what you do most of us blaze and well you know how it is we forget but we never go back on our word. We moderators are the founders of this forum and have put this system for a fun guide to earn you and get you the things you want. On your signature make a wish list and im sure when santa comes at xmas you will be more than happy for your work to make this forum run. You can keep all the points you rightfully earned and buy ammo to use or advertising etc we are open to options and this forum is 3 days old now thanks!

Forum Reward Points eGold & Lair's Prestige (LP)

This will be a universal reward system that all players will use.
We will exchange all current Ammo, Uniques, Ships, Loans, Investment Banking, Credit, Paypal, Cheque, Bank and Prestige for FRP. This will get your oponions put across

1 = eGold & LP will equal 1 FRP.

We will make a thread for players to post and get there points exchanged we will leave the thread up for one month after that any player not reported will lose all points and will start at Zero.

Other Points

Credits

Credits will be Credits no change there.
You will still gain 2 credit for posting a new thread and 1 credit for posting a reply to a thread.

Prestige

Prestige will count for disciplinary actions only so if anyone has positive prestige they can get that changed into FRP so when a player reaches -5 prestige they will be banned.

If you have Negative Prestige
With this new system it makes it a little hard to gain Prestige if you have negative Prestige so if we are going to award you FRP and see that you have negative prestige we the mods will go ahead and award you prestige instead of FRP to try and get you out of getting banned.

Prestige is the key change.

Prestige is being reintroduced with a few small changes to FRP and PAP

Prestige will be your forums honor/respect ranking, and an easy way to determine how active, knowledgeable and honest a member is.

"fuck me 48 prestige bet he kick me arse"

Key ways of earning prestige:

1.Write a good clear guide to an element of the game. It should be grammatically correct and well punctuated. It should be original work, ie no-one else has already covered the subject and most importantly useful.
2.Constant helpful behaviour
3.You can exchange accrued PAP for prestige points
4.Start an original thread that receives alot of replies( Off-topic and disputes not involved)
5.Good well thought out suggestions

You will lose prestige for but not limited to the following:

1.Repeatedly breaking any of the forum rules following a warning
2.Posting links without permission
3.Advertising other online games, (advertising products or services will result in an immediate ban)
4.Verbal attacks or abuse
If you have a negative prestige rating(-1 to -5), entry to forum events may be restricted or limited, however you will not be able to exchange FRP to ingame gold until you have positive prestige again.

If your rating reaches -5 you will receive a temporary ban to cool-off, after the ban, prestige will be reset to 0, if you reach -5 again you will be banned from the forum permanently.

LP
LP
will remain mostly unchanged and is still earned by answering posts with helpful information (not repeated information).
You will now have the option to transfer LP into prestige at a rate of 10:1

FRP
FRP
can now only be gained by the forum events run by the moderator team or in the committee.
Forum events include those found in the competition zone.
Expert guides will still receive 3FRP.[b]

Post any requests in this thread.

This list and compilation is subject to change. As [Dev] i have the right to change this event in anyway I see fit.

Any Questions please feel to contact Lairy or the Moderator Department by sending me a PM.
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Re: Renewed forum rewards

Post  [Dev]lairylowrie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Any questions with the system people? Doing pearl shop today and will start xchaging and updating those of you who have worked hard and earned FRP. Time to give out the pearl rewards Smile thanks all. Its like an early xmas hehehe santa
[Dev]lairylowrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedile on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm

what can i get for 5 frp Very Happy?
Jedile

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley37 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Where can i see how many FRP's i have?

Bradley37

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedile on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:20 pm

cause im in alli it tells us on our members list... but i dont know how lairy does it for you blokes
Jedile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley37 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Jedile wrote:cause im in alli it tells us on our members list... but i dont know how lairy does it for you blokes

Ic, thx, I wish i was in Alli Very Happy

Bradley37

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedile on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:44 pm

you could prob come if you werent in fkn SGD, because ur in SGD u start with -414143242 FRP,
Jedile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum